Lucky Mom makes good coockies!And a CD!Mom is being nice to you!I can't wait to hear the CD!And Olga how many days of school? Talk to you later!
I have 31 more days left. How many do you have left?
Enjoy your treats! Did find the wrapping paper?
I did. I dug through our smelly kitchen garbage and found the wrinkled up piece of paper. As I was reading both Audrey and Miranda mentioned how wrinkly the paper was that I was reading :D
I was wondering where these cookies went.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lucky Mom makes good coockies!And a CD!Mom is being nice to you!I can't wait to hear the CD!And Olga how many days of school? Talk to you later!
I have 31 more days left. How many do you have left?
Enjoy your treats! Did find the wrapping paper?
I did. I dug through our smelly kitchen garbage and found the wrinkled up piece of paper. As I was reading both Audrey and Miranda mentioned how wrinkly the paper was that I was reading :D
I was wondering where these cookies went.
Post a Comment