We went to the Calvin Worship Symposium
this past weekend.
(This display had something to do with the Sermon on the Mount,
but it was created the day before we got there and I never really understood it.)
Kenneth E. Bailey was one of the main speakers
We even got him to sign some of our books.
I thought this display was really neat.
It was for the Taizé service.
We also got some nice free stuff.
I'm really looking forward to when this new hymnal comes out.
4 comments:
Is that the actual new hymnal? I'm also excited to see it.
It's just a sampler. The actual one comes out in June 2013. I'm super stoked too.
I knew it looked a little thin to be a hymnal but I had to ask.
Yeah!
To Anja with joy
Ken Bailey
Well I didn't get to hear him, but this is pretty sweet
Post a Comment