How did you know where to shovel? :) Olga did you send me an email? i have a vague recollection of that. i am sorry to say my email account was quite snowed in there for a while and i deleted most.
I did send you an e-mail. It was about a school project. But, I found someone else to help me so it's okay that it was deleted. I realised after I sent it that you were on vacation. I hope you had a great trip!
2 comments:
How did you know where to shovel? :)
Olga did you send me an email? i have a vague recollection of that. i am sorry to say my email account was quite snowed in there for a while and i deleted most.
I did send you an e-mail. It was about a school project. But, I found someone else to help me so it's okay that it was deleted. I realised after I sent it that you were on vacation. I hope you had a great trip!
Post a Comment