Hey - it's my house!Couple things I noticed: 1. the solar panel is now working (family forgot to tell me that)2. it looks like my brother is keeping busy - his manure tank isn't sparkling clean! :)Looked like a nice visit home!
I purposely took it so you could see that the solar panel was working. I was hoping you'd notice :D
Hee Hee, I have a pic for Angie but it's on my computer at work which I will still send. Sorry!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey - it's my house!
Couple things I noticed:
1. the solar panel is now working (family forgot to tell me that)
2. it looks like my brother is keeping busy - his manure tank isn't sparkling clean! :)
Looked like a nice visit home!
I purposely took it so you could see that the solar panel was working. I was hoping you'd notice :D
Hee Hee, I have a pic for Angie but it's on my computer at work which I will still send. Sorry!
Post a Comment