haha! I forgot I gave those out like... almost 10 years ago!! (whose place was this?)Looking through you and your mom's pics makes me want to go back in the next couple of years... when are you planning on going next? :P
I don't know when I'm planning on going next. Originally, it was planned for this coming summer, but now I already went. So... I suppose it'll be either next year or the year after. We should DEFINITELY go together again though! :D I'd love it!
I forgot to say whose house it was - it's by my grandparents (Opa & Oma Herbert)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
haha! I forgot I gave those out like... almost 10 years ago!! (whose place was this?)
Looking through you and your mom's pics makes me want to go back in the next couple of years... when are you planning on going next? :P
I don't know when I'm planning on going next. Originally, it was planned for this coming summer, but now I already went. So... I suppose it'll be either next year or the year after. We should DEFINITELY go together again though! :D I'd love it!
I forgot to say whose house it was - it's by my grandparents (Opa & Oma Herbert)
Post a Comment