Sunday, November 29, 2009

Advent Sunday School Poem






















3 comments:

ANGE POOT said...

Wow - that's quite the project. Did you take the pics and put it together? I recognized lots of Israel pics. :)
Did they show this today?

Olga said...

I didn't take the pics of the kids, but you're right - there were a bunch from Israel. It was my project this week :D. The originals were kind of blah, so I thought I'd liven them up a bit. I wasn't 100% happy with all of them, but they turned out pretty good on the screen which was the main thing I was going for (that can be tricky - getting them bright enough, etc.).
And yes, they showed it today. The kids had their advent play and I thought you might enjoy taking part in it too :D

annette said...

That was terrific, Olga. The pictures look great with their 'new' backgrounds. Someday perhaps, you can teach me how to do that.