Currently "Fiddler on the Roof" is playing at our school. I went to it this afternoon with my parents, and roommate Audrey. The cast and crew did a marvelous job pulling off the performance!
Nice pictures! It was an excellent show! I like the dialogues, Tevje talking to God. But also when he says: "Why do we do this? I tell you!, I don't know!" made me think of Ben Alpert. What was the part you liked best?
I love the "I don't know" part too! It makes me smile all the time (and reminds me of Ben too). I like the parts like sewing machine part. It's just a good play.
3 comments:
Nice pictures! It was an excellent show! I like the dialogues, Tevje talking to God. But also when he says: "Why do we do this? I tell you!, I don't know!" made me think of Ben Alpert. What was the part you liked best?
How was Fiddler on the roof.
Because it looks like they were having fun,intresting.
I love the "I don't know" part too! It makes me smile all the time (and reminds me of Ben too). I like the parts like sewing machine part. It's just a good play.
Post a Comment