Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday = POTTERY!


I'm currently taking a pottery class with Angie and Audrey at Dundas School of Arts. Tonight's my second night at it, and so far I'm loving it! (althought I've only had one class)

Hopefully I'll be able to take a picture there sometime (if it's allowed, and if my camera decides to work again) - but, for now you can enjoy this picture which I "borrowed" from the internet :D

4 comments:

HannaH said...

you mentioned going to pottery class! that makes me so excited!

Anja said...

do you already know what you are going to try to make in this class? I've seen potters work and they make it look easy but I bet it isn't

Olga said...

So far I've only made things that resemble flower pots. My last one was supposed to be more of a mug... Hopefully I'll have a few mugs in the end, and they won't all look like pots :D
And yes, it is a LOT harder than it looks

Marc said...

I can't wait to see your Pottery!